What They Needed
Thompson Home Inspection Inc. needed a professional website design to help convert their visitors into leads and clients.
After viewing there existing website we new that their redesigned website needed a prominent value proposition that addressed the primary concern of home buyers in Thompson Home Inspection's target market.
Buying a home for thousands of dollars is a huge financial risk. Home owners want to be assured that the home they purchase is free of structural and cosmetic imperfections.
Since investing in a home is risky, we felt it was extremely important to clearly identify the pain point that all home buyers face when they purchase a home, the solution THI provides as well as a reason to believe that Thompson Home Inspection can deliver on their promise.
We accomplished this by using a compelling photograph of a typical home in their target market with a clear value proposition and a highly visible call-to-action button overlaid on the photograph that linked to a success story. We wanted to make sure the value proposition and call-to-action button were the most dominant design elements that first time visitors would see when they land on the Thompson Home Inspection homepage.
The result is a highly engaging homepage that addresses a home buyers primary pain point - reducing the risk of investing in a home without knowing if it is structurally sound or contains other defects that aren't immediately noticeable.
Conversion Tactics We Implemented
Below are the key conversion rate optimization techniques that were implemented on the redesigned Thompson Home Inspection website to generate leads and customers:
- professional website design to create trust and confidence in their services
- clear, prominent value proposition on homepage identifying primary pain point, a solution and reasons to believe through use of success stories
- trust elements such as ASHI Certified Home Inspector and telephone numbers displayed prominently in top right hand corner of every web page
- global call-to-action (Book An Inspection) located in the top right hand corner of every web page
- use of testimonials for social proof
Services We Provided
- logo design
- web design
- customer conversion tactics
- information architecture
- low resolution prototype
- high resolution prototype
- persuasive copywriting
- editing and re-writing content